Quick Install: Variance CDN
Variance can be added to any website with a single line of code. Paste the script tag below into the header or footer of your site, then check out our documentation and getting started tutorial for help building your first chart.
<script src="http://variancecharts.com/cdn/variance-noncommercial-standalone-6d26aa2.min.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
Already have Angular.js in your project? Use the much smaller Variance-only build:
<script src="http://variancecharts.com/cdn/variance-noncommercial-6d26aa2.min.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>
You will need to require Variance via the Angular.js module system:
You are downloading the Variance Non-Commercial Edition.
- Free to include via Variance CDN
- Not free to make modifications
- All charts render an attribution to variancecharts.com as a DOM comment node.
If your work containing Variance code meets any of the following criteria, a Variance Commercial Edition license is required instead:
- You recieve payment for creating for the work (website, app, PDF, &c.)
- It costs money to view or use the work (this includes academic papers published in closed journals)
- Effective copyright of the work is assigned to a commercial entity
WordPress Plugin Install
- Download the Wordpress PHP plugin; just “save as” this file into your WordPress plugin folder (it should be something like /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/).
- Go to plugins screen in the WordPress admin and find the newly uploaded Variance plugin in the list.
- Click “activate plugin” to activate it.